Sunday 9 May 2010

They made it!! I made it!!

Well done to Elisa Scarato and Mark Turley!!!
They completed their challenge for Mtwara.

Elisa and Mark made their 21 kilometres Orpington Half-marathon on Saturday 8th May 2010 under the pouring rain. They would like to thank you to everybody who believed in me and sponsored them!! Well done half-marathon runners!!

I made it last 13th March!!

Dear followers, co-founders, friends and family, This year I am taking two different self-challenges to continue with our development projects in Mtwara, southern Tanzania. Firstly I enrolled the Silverstone half-marathon finished it in a good time last 13th March 2010.
I did the half-marathon in 02 hours, 02 minutes and 35 seconds.
Please check the results on Silverstone Half-Marathon 2010




Then as crazy as it is, I decided to join the Full Marathon next 23rd May 2010 in Edinburgh.
I am hoping to finish it in less than 5 hours.

My plea now is: WOULD YOU SPONSOR ME? if you are interested in what we do and you would like to help the most underpriveledged communities in the Mtwara region please do not hesitate to contact us. Email us to
alternatively donate your contributions using the safe payment pay pal bottom ON THIS BLOG OR VISIT our website, still under construction, www.mtwaravolunteers.org. All the donations will be welcome and fairly put towards funding those projects on our priority list.

Our year target is to raise enough money to buy an ambulance for the most remote rural areas in Mtwara.
Help us to help them, every little contribution will make a big difference to their lives.
Let me thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

María Antoraz Alonso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mtwara Volunteers 2008